Launches All NEW BS-VI ACTIVA 6G starting at Rs. 63,912
New Delhi, January 15, 2020
New Technology in India’s No.1
- Innovation in market leader with as many as 26 patent applications
- NEW BS-VI Engine: 110cc HET BS-VI PGM-FI engine powered byeSP(Enhanced Smart Power)
- NEW Silent Start System: Patented ACG starter motor ensures quick, silent, jolt-free start every time
- Environment Friendly: BS-VI Activa 6G gives10% more mileage with eco-friendly technology
Enhanced Comfort & Convenience
- NEWTelescopic Suspension: Confident & smoother ride with class leading ground clearance
- NEWIntegrated Dual Function Switch: Opening the seat & External Fuel Lid NEWfrom a single switch
New value proposition for customers
- BS-VI Activa 6G is available in 2 variants- Standard & Deluxe
- Attractively priced starting at 63,912 (ex-showroom Delhi)
New Delhi, January 15, 2020: Celebrating new year 2020 with the ‘Power of 6’, Honda Motorcycle & Scooter India Pvt. Ltd. today launched the latest generation of India’s first choice of mobility on two wheels – All NEW BS-VI Activa 6G starting at Rs. 63,912 (ex-showroom New Delhi).
Launching the all new BS-VI Activa 6G, Mr. Minoru Kato, President, CEO & Managing Director, Honda Motorcycle & Scooter India Pvt. Ltd. said, “Much ahead of the regulation, Honda was the 1st manufacturer in India to start selling mass segment BS-VI 2Wheeler – Activa 125 followed by SP 125. We have already dispatched over 75,000 units of these two BS-VI models across India. Today, as we launch the all new BS-VI Activa 6G, I am confident, it will unleash another “Quiet Revolution” and further strengthen our business expansion in India.”
Speaking on the launch of BS-VI Activa 6G, Mr. Yadvinder Singh Guleria, Senior Vice President, Sales and Marketing, Honda Motorcycle & Scooter India Pvt. Ltd. said, ““When it comes to the love for Activa, it is spread throughout India. Activa as a brand, has evolved over the years & enjoys almost two decades of leadership in automatic scooter segment. Today we are proud to launch the game changing BS-VI Activa 6G which will be available across our dealerships by the end of January & early February”
The new Honda BS-VI Activa 6G comes with a host of new features offering latest technology with additional value to modern Indian customer. Living upto the trust shown by millions of customers in brand Honda and its innovations, the all new BS-VI Activa 6G is developed with as many as 26 patent applications.
At the heart of BS-VI Activa 6G ticks Bharat Stage VI compliant Honda’s trusted 110cc PGM-FI HET(Honda Eco Technology) engine, boosted by Enhanced Smart Power (eSP)NEW
New BS-VI Activa 6G brings future technology to the present, bringing India at par with the global standards – the Sophisticated, Precise & Sensitive Enhanced Smart Power (eSP)NEWA performance accelerator to the HET engine, Honda Enhanced Smart Power (eSP) technology optimizes energy output by maximizing efficient combustion and minimizing friction with a silent start & a smooth eco-friendly engine.
Enhanced Smart Power (eSP) is an integration of the following:
1. Unique Honda ACG Starter NEW: It starts the engine jolt free via the same AC generator used to generate current and charge the battery while riding. This eliminates the need for a conventional starter motor, thus, there are no gear meshing noises.
Two mechanical features lead to engine start with less effort – the first being efficient utilisation of decompression with slightly opened exhaust valves (at the beginning of compression stroke) followed by the Swing Back NEW feature which rotates the engine in a slightly opposite direction, which allows the piston to take a ‘running start’, making it easier to start the engine with a small amount of power.
The Start Solenoid NEW, acting as an automatic choke system ensures rich air fuel mixture and provides the convenience of one time start at any point of time.
2. Programmed Fuel Injection (PGM-FI)NEW: It injects the right amount of fuel in cylinder based on specific engine data and constant feedback from the 5 intelligent sensors. It results in smooth and linear power output throughout.
3. Tumble Flow NEW: Honda developed the world’s first tumble flow technology through integrated die-casting process. The enhanced Smart Tumble Technology (eSTT) produces tumble flow by optimizing inlet port shape and using reverse flow phenomenon, without adding additional components leading to combustion improvisation.
4. Friction Reduction: Offset Cylinder, compact weight crankshaft & optimized piston reduces overall engine friction. Optimized weight results in improved fuel efficiency.
5. Mileage Up: The mileage of the new BS-VI Activa 6G is up by 10% with a completely new HET engine powered by globally acclaimed eSP technology.
More Comfort & convenience
Telescopic Suspension NEW: New telescopic suspension with increased ground clearance (+18mm) maintaining same seat height enhances rider confidence and ensures smoother ride over rough roads.
New meter design comes with eco speed range to help achieve the best fuel efficiency and On-Board Diagnostic feature of Malfunction light NEW which automatically detects any malfunction in the engine with the help of sensors.
Engine Start/Stop Switch NEW: The two-way functioning switch can be used to start the engine when pressed downwards and acts as an engine kill switch when pressed upward.
It also comes equipped with a unique Integrated Dual Function Switch NEWfor accessing the 18L under seat storage space & operating external fuel lid NEWoffering maximum convenience to the rider. Passing Switch NEW provides the convenience of controlling high beam/low beam & passing signal from one single switch.
The increased floor space (+23mm) gives the ease of riding comfortably along with increased luggage carrying capacity. With constant illumination of DC LED headlamp NEW(in Deluxe variant) makes riding over rough roads & low speeds during night more convenient.
Long Lasting Reliability
All around full metal body fulfills the promise of a reliable ride. Making every ride on new BS-VI Activa 6G comfortable and convenient, is the Combi-Brake System (CBS) with equalizer and 3-step adjustable rear suspension NEW. The bigger 12-inch Front Wheel NEWand improved Wheel Base (+22mm) inspires rider confidence and leads to better ride quality.
As another industry first, Honda will also be offering a special 6-year warranty package NEW (3 years standard + 3 years optional extended warranty) on BS-VI Activa 6G.
Price, variants & colors
BS-VI Activa 6G will be available in two variants (Standard & Deluxe) and 6 colors (Glitter Blue Metalic NEW, Pearl Spartan Red, Dazzle Yellow Metallic, Black, Pearl Precious White & Matte Axis Grey Metallic).
The all new BS-VI Activa 6G is priced attractively starting from Rs. 63,912 (Standard). The Deluxe variant is priced at Rs. 65,412 (prices ex-showroom, Delhi).
For more information, contact : email@example.com